San José is a collection of luxurious and comfortable garden furniture items.
Linear sofas, armchairs, benches, poufs, square, round and rectangular tables, coffee tables, small armchairs for the dining table, matching decorative cushions.
The textile component is predominant.
The padded strap and the precious metal details visible in the ends of the backrests give the collection timeless charm and elegance.
Here we offer an example of a garden lounge in ocean blue, made up of the elements:
- sofa with a central module, a standard lounge element on the left and a wide lounge element on the right, armrests on the right and left ends of the sofa – dim. external cm. 469 x 198 x h. 85 (the height of the seat is cm. 38)
- linear bench – dim. cm. 185 x 95 x h. seat 38 + armrest
- all the large seat cushions, thickness cm. 20, and backrest cushions
- all the cylindrical cushions integrating the armrests
The structure is in graphite grey powder-coated aluminium.
The straps that support the seat cushions are made in dark grey.
The padded straps that cover the backrest structures are dark grey.
Cushions in fabric, removable, easy to wash and resistant to atmospheric agents. Padding in quick dry foam.
The upholstery is in an original and pleasant ocean blue colour.
Not included, but available as an option, are all the items visible in the photos:
- the decorative pillows
- round concrete coffee table
- round coffee table in Accoya wood
- square coffee table with lava stone top
- round pouf with rope covering
- the three cylinder lamps (two on the floor and one on the square table), of different sizes, with a transparent base
- the rugs
The sofa is modular, the choice of combinations and sizes that can be created is virtually infinite.
The finishes available for the sofa and the bench are visible in the images available on this page.
The optional coffee tables, poufs, lamps, and rugs are also available in other finishes.
All tastes and needs can be catered for.
Contact us on phone no. +393477960415 or by e-mail at email@example.com for a free consultation and to get help on this or any other item in our vast collection.
For additional protection, the use of the appropriate covers is recommended in winter, in the evening, or in the event of frequent rain.