San José is a collection of luxurious and comfortable garden furniture items.
Linear or modular sofas, armchairs, benches, poufs, square, round and rectangular tables, coffee tables, small armchairs for the dining table, matching decorative cushions.
The textile component is predominant.
The padded strap and the precious metal details visible in the ends of the backrests give the collection timeless charm and elegance.
Here we show you an example of a garden lounge in the white / beige shade, made up of the elements:
- L-shaped sofa, with deep and wide seats, with a chaise longue at one end and with a section without a backrest, for a play of solids and voids; armrests at the ends of the sofa – overall dim. cm. 462 x 466 x h. 85 (seat height 38)
- independent armchair – dim. cm. W 112 x D 108 x h. 85 (seat height 38)
- all the large seat cushions, thickness cm. 20, and backrest cushions
- all cylinder cushions integrating the armrests
The structure is in white powder-coated aluminium.
The straps that support the seat cushions are ecru.
The padded straps that cover the backrest structures are dove grey.
Cushions in fabric, removable, easy to wash and resistant to atmospheric agents. Padding in quick dry foam.
The upholstery is in an original and pleasant beige colour.
Not included, but are available as an option, are all the items visible in the photos:
- the decorative pillows
- round concrete table
- round side table in Accoya wood
- square coffee table with lava stone top
- the rope floor lamp
- the carpets
The sofa is modular, the choice of combinations and sizes that can be created is virtually infinite.
The finishes available for the sofa and the armchair are visible in the images available on this page.
Optional coffee tables, ottomans, lamps, and rugs are also available in other finishes.
All tastes and needs can be catered for.
Contact us on phone no. +393477960415 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation and to get help on this or any other item in our vast collection.
For additional protection, the use of the appropriate covers is recommended in winter, in the evening, or in the event of frequent rain.